Actual product or boxes may differ from shown here, due to branding or other changes by the manufacturer that do not materially impact functionality.
Tannerite Binary Targets – 1/4lb x 4
Out of stock
Standard Shipping – Leaves the warehouse in 1-5 Business Days
(Click for Shipping and Handling Details)
The 1/4 BR contains four 1/4 pound Targets, pre-measured packets of catalyst, mixing container and instructions.
Attention: Some counties in the State of California may require an explosive or destructive device permit for use of binary rifle targets. The purchaser of a Tannerite Brand Binary Rifle target kit should inquire with local county sheriffâ€™s department about the need for a permit prior to use.
Taken from https://tannerite.com/legal-advisory/
- Treat all binary targets with respect. Misuse of binary targets could result in serious injuries or death
- To ensure a homogeneous composition, be sure to use the mixing container thatâ€™s included with every TanneriteÂ® brand binary rifle target purchase and shake well to achieve uniform mixing
- Place Â¼, Â½, and 1 lb targets down range at least 100 yards before shooting. Place 2 lb targets 200 yards down range before shooting.
- We recommend elevating the target above the ground to reduce the amount of flying debris
- Remember that the legal use of these targets is as a shot indicator only
- Mix the targets at the range and shoot them immediately. Do not transport, store, or sell the mixed composition unless you have the appropriate explosives endorsements
- Always wear ear and eye protection
- Be sure to use in a remote area only and respect the adjoining property ownerâ€™s right to tranquility
- Do not use target in locations where a general fire order is in effect and do not use target near combustible materials
- As always, respect local noise ordinances and always use TanneriteÂ® Brand Binary Rifle Targets as directed by the manufacturer
- Please store at room temperature in a dry location
- Never place these targets inside, on top of, or under any metal, rock, or other surfaces that could produce flying debris or sparks, or within another object.Â This is dangerous and constitutes improper use of the product.
|7.2500 × 2.7500 × 7.2500 in